Welcome to the homepage of NUSGSS. Join us now!

Home

GSS Annual General Meeting

Dear Fellow Postgrad,

The new academic year has begun! We hope that you all are doing well with your studies! Times flies and a year has gone by since the 27th Executive Committee (ExCo) of GSS took office, last September. Thank you for all the contribution in helping us to make life of NUS postgraduate students a pleasant and enjoyable one. Over the past year, we have been trying to fulfill GSS’s mission, which is to serve all the postgraduate students, to connect between all the postgraduate students and university, and to enrich all the postgraduate students’ life. We have catered to the needs of postgraduate students by organizing fun events, workshops and also by working as the voice of the graduate community of NUS. You may refer to our Annual Report to see what GSS has done for the past year! We hope all our efforts have created a memorable experience for you and made your graduate life more colorful.

We are now approaching the end of our term in office. We sincerely thank you all for your continuous support and invite you to our Annual General Meeting (AGM). The AGM is a chance to give recognition to the leaving 27th ExCo and to form the 28th ExCo. We will hold the elections for 9 senior director positions and recruit project managers in each committee. Please have a look at the roles and responsibilities by clicking Here.

Annual General Meeting – Join GSS, make your life colorful!


Date: 14th September 2013 (Saturday)

Time: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.

Venue: Ngee Ann Kongsi Auditorium, Level 2, ERC, Utown (Map is attached) 

Free Tea Break and Dinner will be provided.

Online registration is required!

If you wish to join GSS ExCo, please click Here.

If you wish to attend AGM as audience, please click Here.The candidates for senior director positions will be required to present a 3 minutes election speech following by a 2 minutes Q&A. The votes of the audience (NUS postgrads only) will weigh 80% of the final result. The rest of 20% will be decided by the 27th ExCo members.

Project managers will be recruited during AGM after the senior directors have been elected. Candidates for project managers are not required to be elected. They will be interviewed by elected senior directors and core ExCo members. Project Managers who perform well will be promoted to directors of each committee after one semester.

The formal business attire (suit and tie) are required for ALL candidates.

Please bring your friends to vote for you! Hope to see you there!

Warmest regards,

27th Executive Committee

NUS Graduate Students' Society

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.gss.nus.edu.sg

Brought To You By
GSS_footer
Disclaimer: The NUS Graduate Students' Society is registered with the Registry of Societies of Singapore. (https://app.ros.gov.sg/ui/index/index.aspx). It is formed by students of the National University of Singapore (NUS) and is a self-governing body. NUS Graduate Students' Society is not part of the legal entity of NUS. It does not represent NUS and cannot act or make any representation on its behalf. Any views or activities of NUS Graduate Students' Society are solely those of the society and its members. They do not necessarily represent the position of NUS. The activities and views of NUS Graduate Students' Society are the sole responsibilities of the society and of its members.